- Next generation of iconic Jazz features two-motor hybrid technology as standard
- “e:HEV” hybrid technology delivers outstanding refinement and efficiency
- All-new Jazz first to feature “e:Technology” branding that will spread to all of Honda’s future electrified products
- Addition of new ‘Crosstar’ variant
- Advanced connectivity provides an intuitive user interface and wireless smartphone mirroring capability
- Class-leading space retained, with significantly improved comfort levels
- Improved SENSING safety system
- New Jazz launched in European markets in 2020
Honda has unveiled the all-new Jazz, featuring advanced two-motor hybrid powertrain technology as standard for the first time. The new generation of the popular B-segment hatchback builds on the class-leading comfort and space Jazz is known for with exceptional “EV-like” driving dynamics and advanced technology and safety features.
The new Jazz will introduce the efficiency benefits and performance of hybrid power to the mass market and accelerate Honda towards achieving its ambition of all its European mainstream models to feature electrified powertrains by 2022.
The next-generation Jazz will be the first model in Honda’s European line-up to wear the new “e:HEV” powertrain badging. This is the first example of “Honda e:Technology” branding that will feature across all future electrified products.