· All-new equipment list includes Engine Stop / Start, Cruise Control, Hill Descent Control, Built-in Navigation among others
· Improvement in fuel efficiency by 6%
· Refined 9-speed automatic transmission and BS VI turbodiesel engine
· Greater off-roading capability with Jeep Active Drive 4×4 Low ratio
· Higher Ground Clearance
· Rock Mode in addition to Auto, Sand, Mud and Snow
The inception of the Jeep Compass made a huge impact on Indian compact suv segment. Many manufactures came across with their compact suv models to counter feat the effect.
Now FCA launched their new off road iteration of the Jeep Compass, The Trailhawk which have the above mentioned additional packages when compared to the regular model
The Trail Rated Trailhawk is priced at INR 26.8 lakh nationwide and will be available for purchase at all 82 FCA-all brand retail touch points across the country. The Jeep® Compass range begins at INR 15.6 lakh (all-India).
Commenting on the Trailhawk’s price announcement, Kevin Flynn – President and Managing Director, FCA India said, “We are offering a lot more of the Jeep DNA in the Trailhawk which we believe Indian customers will appreciate and enjoy. Our Trail Rated All-wheel Drive SUV has all the core ingredients that a Jeep SUV should have, and additionally delivers to the Indian’s customer’s aspirations of intelligent driving aids and equipment for both the urban and adventurous, prioritises the safety of occupants and makes you a part of a long lineage that the global Jeep community is proud of.”