- With Wishbox, Mercedes-Benz aims to capture the luxury car buyer’s pulse and empowers the customer to pursue her/his dream Mercedes-Benz.
- Wishbox is a compilation of customized financial solutions with five primary features — Key-to-Key Change, 25-25-25-25, Zero down payment, Star Agility+, and Comprehensive insurance.
- Mercedes-Benz India is also moving ahead with its BS VI transition efforts and is already at 60%-plus transition level to BS VI and by September 2019, it will reach 80% level.
Pune: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today introduced a host of innovative mobility solutions for aspiring customers named ‘Wishbox’. With a mix of unique and novel offerings, Mercedes-Benz India introduces never-seen-before Mobility Solutions that aim at encouraging and financially empowering customers to pursue the purchase of their dream Mercedes-Benz. These tailor made initiatives are likely to invoke customer confidence and create additional customer traction in the market.
Wishbox combines innovative and customized Mobility Solutions with five primary features —Key-to-Key Change, 25-25-25-25, Zero down payment, Star Agility+ and Comprehensive insurance.
Mr. Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India Limited, said, “At Mercedes-Benz, we understand the pulse of the Indian customers and it remains our relentless endeavour to introduce customized mobility solutions that excites them. We are introducing some industry first mobility solutions with the aim of bringing back the much needed customer confidence by offering them financial flexibility related to their car purchase.
With our innovative and smart mobility solutions we address the current market challenges and support our customers with their purchase decision. We are confident that these mobility solutions will find value among
the customers and support a positive market development.”
“We are also steadily pressing ahead with our BS VI transition of the entire portfolio. Till date we are already at a 60% plus transition level and by September 2019 we will be at 80% level. We are confident of completing our entire portfolio to BS VI ahead of the mandated timeline of April,
2020.” Mr. Schwenk added.
Key benefits of ‘Wishbox’ mobility solutions:
- ‘Key to Key change’ is a unique offering, which allows customers to own two MercedesBenz cars in a span of 4 years. Applicable on GLE and GLS SUVs, this offer allows two upgrades at no extra cost and the customer always gets to own the latest product offering.
- ‘25-25-25-25’ scheme allows a customer to own a Mercedes-Benz car without having to worry about the down payment and the immediate commencement of EMIs. The customer makes a down payment of 25% of the value of the car and then pays three annual payments of 25% each.
- Zero Down payment is aimed at benefitting the customers by addressing the challenge of a high entry barrier by significantly reducing the down payment, as a regular down payment goes up to 40% including margin, tax and insurance. The customer here pays only the road tax and enjoys EMI at a low interest rate for 60 months.
- Star Agility+: Mercedes-Benz is also introducing ‘Star Agility+’ program for aspiring customers providing with up to 40% lower EMI costs, which are inclusive of maintenance, warranty and assured buyback. Providing an example, customers opting for a C-Class with 3 years loan tenure, the standard loan EMI would be Rs. 1,35,000/- (without maintenance). Under the new ‘Star Agility+’ program, the EMI will be Rs.82,000/- including maintenance, allowing customers to save Rs. 53,000/- each month*
- Comprehensive Insurance: Additionally, customers will be offered complimentary two years insurance program which provides benefit of minimal cost, leading to low equity requirement from customers and higher perceived value.