With the launch of a new special edition model. Revealed at the Beijing Motor Show, the Jaguar XJ50 celebrates half a century of trademark performance, technology and luxury
- New Jaguar XJ50 marks half a century of the flagship luxury saloon
- XJ50 commemorates eight generations of innovation in performance, technology and luxury
- Anniversary edition celebrates one of the world’s great saloon cars, which has been favoured by business leaders, celebrities, politicians and royalty
- XJ50 comes with a choice of refined engines as well as exterior and interior enhancements
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK and exported to 100 countries
- Jaguar XJ50 is available to order now, priced from £74,280 in the UK
Available in both standard and long wheelbase with a choice of 3.0-litre petrol (340PS) and diesel (300PS) powertrains, the exterior updates for the XJ50 include Autobiography-style front and rear bumpers. These mark the anniversary edition out alongside purposeful new 20-inch Venom wheels, a black front grille and unique badging to the rear and side vents, while the striking colour palette includes Fuji White, Santorini Black, Loire Blue and Rosello Red.
Inside, the luxurious cabin features soft-grain diamond-quilted seats with an embossed leaper on the headrests and an XJ50 logo on the centre armrest. Unique intaglio branding and XJ50-badged illuminated treadplates also differentiate the anniversary edition, alongside anodised gearshift paddles and bright metal pedals.