First-of-its-kind tie-up for Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics (ADAM) course with an all-women’s college in Pune
• This is Mercedes-Benz’s first ever tie-up with a women’s college in India as a part of their CSR initiative
• Mercedes-Benz, continues its contribution to the ‘Skill India’ initiative of Government, to develop highly skilled resources for the automotive industry
• The MOU was signed between Mercedes-Benz India and Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha on 13th August, 2018 at Cummins College Campus, Karvenagar in Pune in the presence of Mr Santosh Iyer, Vice President – Customer Service and Corporate Affairs, Mercedes-Benz India, Smt. Smita Ghaisas, President, MKSSS and Dr. P.V.S. Shastry, Secretary of MKSSS
• Designed by the Mercedes-Benz Global Training Center, the highly coveted 1 year ADAM course focuses on self-learning methodology and helps candidates upskill themselves with the latest technological advancements in the world of automobiles
• Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics (ADAM) program by Mercedes-Benz is conducted in collaboration with Government and private educational institutions and now with an all-women college
• The students of MKSSS College of Engineering for Women will be the beneficiaries of this MoU
The country’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz continued its contribution to the government’s ‘Skill India’ initiative by signing an MoU with Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha, for conducting its highly coveted flagship CSR endeavor- Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics (ADAM) program. Reinforcing its commitment towards making the educated youth of the country employable, Mercedes-Benz’s inks its first-ever association with an all-women’s college to commence the one-year Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics course.
Present on the occasion of signing the MoU were, Mr. Santosh Iyer, Vice-President, Customer Services & Corporate Affairs, Mercedes-Benz India, Smt. Smita Ghaisas, President, MKSSS, and Dr. P.V.S. Shastry, Secretary of MKSSS, Pune. This will be Mercedes-Benz’s second MoU signing in Pune and seventh in the country for the popular Mechatronic program. This course is currently available in Pune, Aurangabad, Delhi, Noida and Thiruvananthapuram across public and private colleges.