August 9, 2018, Mohali: Swaraj Division, a part of the US 20.7 billion Mahindra Group today launched its new ‘Mera Swaraj App’ to enhance its already strong connection with its customers, the farmers. This new tech driven initiative adds a new dimension to the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities and is part of the company’s customer centricity inititives.
With this mobile application, Swaraj Tractors will significantly enhance its services to the customers, allowing them to receive services such as Door Step Service, Stand By Tractors and Fixed Day Fixed Location Service Events. The ‘Mera Swaraj’ app is currently available in 10 languages allowing it to meet the requirements of a diversified consumer base across the country.
Talking about the new “Mera Swaraj” App, Viren Popli, COO, Swaraj Division said, “Today our customers have a personal connect to the Swaraj brand referring to it as “Mera Swaraj”. This is because of the reliability and service provided by our dealers who have been our partners all along. With this mobile App, we will further strengthen our unique bond with our customers by allowing them to access our products and services and give us relevant feedback. We will soon integrate more services features, making this app a one stop shop for Indian farmers and tractor owners”.
The mobile app provides a unique platform that allows the integration of customers with both, their local dealer and Swaraj Tractors.
The Mera Swaraj App has various sections that provide specific services to users which include:
– Mera Swaraj section captures all details about tractor, the accessories bought and implements purchased.
– Swaraj Services section helps the customer to schedule a service and rate the dealer online.
– Naya Swaraj provides information on new products including tractors and implements. This section will also have brochures and videos of all products. This section also helps the customer book a slot for tractor demo.
– Event Near Me would notify the customer about sales & service camps and agri-events happening near the location of customer using GPS technology.
– DIY section will provide access to Do it yourself videos for self-maintenance of the tractor.